Sunday 12 February 2012

Day 14

Friday (Day 12) I went to the 8:30pm class in the upstairs studio, and I really enjoyed it. Yesterday I had a massage at 1 which was really nice, loosened up my back and shoulders, then I went to yoga at 4. The room was sooooo hot yesterday it was insane.

I'm still feeling pretty good. I've got bruises on my hips from doing locust and bow. Whenever it comes time for those poses I think maybe I should skip it, but then I always push through anyway. My leg muscles are sore, but I can feel myself getting a little stronger. Although there are moments when I feel like I'm completely loosing all my balance and strength.. I'll start to wobble side to side in a runners lunge, and my eagle pose is a catastrophe. But overall I'm doing well.

Tonight I'm going to a posture workshop which counts as a class. Hopefully I'll learn some good tips to help me get the most out of the remaining 16 days! Almost to the halfway point already!

No comments:

Post a Comment