Saturday 18 February 2012

Day 20

Well I've been a little off the ball with blogging, but I'm still on the ball with Yoga! (minus yesterday)
Another week down! I'm finding that it's starting to take a little more effort to get up an go to yoga. A few times this week between work and yoga I took a mini nap, and found it quite challenging to get up from that. But I did!
I didn't have time to go to a class yesterday because I went to the Mooseheads game at 7pm. My little cousin is the goalie for the team they were playing against, the Victoriaville Tigres, so I had to go watch him play! Which means that I now have an extra challenge of scheduling a double yoga day this week.

One thing this challenge is teaching me is that it is possible to make time for an hour of exercise each day. I always find excuses not to exercise. Mainly, "I'm too tired", and/or "I don't have time". But I'm proving to myself, by doing this challenge, that those excuses are BS. It's becoming habit to go to yoga everyday now, even though some days I don't really feel like going. I'm hoping that the habit continues on after the challenge, maybe not going to yoga everyday, but at least doing something active most days.   

10 days, and 11 classes to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment