Sunday 5 February 2012

Day 7

I can't believe a week has passed already! I'm feeling great so far! I'm looking forward to a fresh new week of yoga! I think I'll even try to double up at least once this week. 
Yesterday I went to the 2pm class, and my roomie Natasha came with me. We got there just in the nick of time, so the room was almost full when I got in there and I had to be in the back of the room. (I usually prefer the front). I found myself a little bit distracted with so many people in front of me, I couldn't help but watch what they were doing, wearing, etc. But all in all it was a good class, and really hot!
Today I went to the 12pm class, and I was almost late again! eek! I really dislike being late but I had a staff meeting right before and it went longer than I had anticipated. Anyway, I got there. And I was only one row back, so I had a clear view of myself in the mirror, yay! Maybe seems conceded but I find it easier to align myself, and work on postures when I can see myself. It also takes my attention off the other lovely yogis in the room.  I had a great class. I'm noticing during the flows that I'm building some upper body strength, and that makes me feel good. :)
Each day of the challenge we (the challengers) receive an e-mail from Moksha with a quote, and I really enjoyed today's:
"Daring enthusiasm and abiding cheerfulness can accomplish anything on earth, without fail." - Sri Chimnoy.  
I may not be the most outwardly enthusiastic person lol, but I really believe that this is true and important to remember. 

23 classes to go 

No comments:

Post a Comment