Tuesday 7 February 2012

Day 9

I guess I would classify today as a bad day. Walking to work and home is starting to get tiring (I know, it's only been 3 days)... By the time I got home I had a blister on one of my heels, and I was feeling very tired and cranky. Then I open my mailbox, and there's a letter from Great West Life... they were unable to process my dental claim again (this has been an ongoing battle for the past 5 months or so). I brush it off, make some dinner for myself, relax for about 15 minutes, then get ready and head to yoga. Of course, tonight there's no parking spaces where I usually easily find one, and it's getting close to class time, so I risk it, and park in a no parking zone. I got there at 7:20 and almost didn't get in to the class, because it was filling up. Luckily I got there just in time. Class was good, however I did skip the warrior poses tonight b/c my legs just needed to rest. After class I get back to my car, and what do ya know, there's a parking ticket under my wiper. I grabbed it, opened my car door, heaved in my bag and mat, then got in and tore that ticket into pieces in a mini fit of rage! That felt good.
Now it's 9:30pm and I'm about to head to bed, so I can get up and do it all again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment